Based on research studies, almost 70% of people suffering from heart problem get this disease due to excessive stress in their life. The researchers and doctors working on this issue, especially the teams of Cardiologist Doctors in Faridabad are doing extensive studies to find the way out for this problem.
Heart problem has been increasing day by day as people are going through a hectic schedule of work. If you visit best Cardiologist doctor near me, you will get to know that cardiac problem is the most common problem people can have due to the reason of stress.
Stress does not directly do any harm to the heart health, but it affects some behavior in humans which indirectly affect the heart health. Due to severe stress in the body, some physical changes happen to our body. These are:
- The low level of energy in the body can be shown,
- Headaches and Pains in other body part and muscles,
- Insomnia or sleeping disorder can happen,
- Increase of heartbeat and also the chest pain can happen,
- Problem in stomach like diarrhea, nausea , constipation etc,
- Nervousness and depression,
- Extreme sweating of body,
According to Dr. Sanjay Kumar, the best cardiology specialist in Faridabad, stress is the most vital reason for cardiovascular problem in human in modern life. Some behavioral changes should be done to eliminate this stress factor. When stress will reduce, in most cases cardiovascular problem will be gone away.
All these symptoms increase the level of blood sugar, blood pressure and the cholesterol level to a large extent. As a result, heart problem arises. If it is not cured at the beginning, then it can be critical to the human body. Hence, stress management with the help of best cardiovascular doctor is very important for your heart health.
There are no proper medicines which can cure stress but three main therapeutic approaches by which stress can be managed. Let’s have a look at them.
1. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy or CBT, which helps by taking out the negative thoughts which are the main cause of anxiety and stress.
2. Relaxing Training such as deep breathing, progressive muscle relaxation, and meditation are included.
3. Supportive Therapy where psychologist interacts directly with the patient and prescribes medication